Any questions, comments, or concerns? Please contact soklr@hotmail.com.

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Author Bill Khan responds


"I'm not going to publish anything on the allegations about Kip Litton cheating. It's a very tricky subject to write about without creating potential problems. I will say that I do regret writing this piece. When I wrote it, I did not know about the circumstances surrounding these results. I saw the times and was impressed that any marathoner could nail all of his or her times within about a five-minute window without having one bad day in there, as happens to ALL marathoners. Perhaps there's a reason for such remarkable consistency ... and it's not remarkable at all." - Bill Khan, author of Detroit Flint Journal Davison dentist Kip Litton has transformed himself from sedentary middle-ager to successful marathoner


No comments:

Post a Comment